At Accurate Auto, we dedicate ourselves to being expert resources for Missouri auto insurance. Are you a Missouri driver looking for auto insurance quotes for new drivers, high-risk drivers, or anything in between? You’re in the right place. Accurate Auto Insurance is a leader in Missouri auto insurance companies because we have low-cost insurance rates and online Missouri auto insurance quotes. Whether you want a fast auto insurance quote or SR22 insurance, Accurate Auto is here for you. Just enter your zip code on the right and soon you’ll have your free Missouri car insurance quote!
Necessary Information on Missouri Auto Insurance Requirements
Get informed on Missouri financial responsibility requirements. In the state of Missouri, the minimum amount of liability insurance coverage needed to satisfy the Missouri Auto Insurance Financial Responsibility law is 25,000/50,000/10,000. In other words, your Missouri auto insurance policy is required to insure you against loss in an accident where you are at-fault for a minimum of:
- $25,000 for bodily injury to or death of one person in one accident
- $50,000 for bodily injury to or death to two or more people in one accident (may be subject to the $25,000 limit per person)
- $10,000 for injury to or destruction of another’s property resulting from an accident
What You Need to Know about the Missouri Certificate of Financial Responsibility (SR-22)
Have you always wondered what SR-22 is? Accurate Auto is here to help. It is a certification of proof of financial responsibility issued by an insurance company to the Missouri Driver License Bureau. Having an SR-22 proves that you have liability insurance. If the following situations apply to you, you may need an SR-22:
- If you have lost your license because you’ve failed to maintain car insurance
- If you have lost your license because you have driven with a blood alcohol content (BAC) of .08% or more
- If you have lost your license due to being under 21 years of age and driving with a blood alcohol content (BAC) of .02% or more
Resources for Missouri Drivers
For information on the Missouri DMV, click here
For information on auto insurance from the Missouri Department of Revenue, click here
Get Affordable Missouri Auto Insurance Coverage Today!
Are you being overcharged by your current car insurance provider? Register with Accurate Auto Insurance and start saving today. Whether you live in Kansas City, St. Louis, Springfield, Independence, East Independence, Columbia, Lee’s Summit, O’Fallon, St. Joseph, St. Charles, or anywhere else in Missouri, you can rely on Accurate for affordable auto insurance. Contact a customer service representative today at (816) 245-7893 or enter your zip code to get your cheap Missouri car insurance quote.