Accurate Auto Insurance is a leader in Illinois auto insurance. We offer affordable auto insurance quotes for new drivers, high risk drivers, and everyone in between. Accurate Insurance offers a straightforward approach to instant, online Illinois auto insurance quotes. We stand apart from other auto insurance companies in Illinois because of our low cost auto insurance rates. If you’re looking for a quick auto insurance quote or SR22 insurance, you’ve come to the right place. Simply enter your zip code into the field on the right and we’ll get back to you shortly with your free Illinois car insurance quote!
What You Need to Know About Illinois Auto Insurance Requirements
Because we strive to provide you with the cheapest auto insurance rates, we want you to be informed about your state’s financial responsibility requirement. In Illinois, the minimum amount of liability insurance coverage required to satisfy the Illinois Financial Responsibility law is 25,000/50,000/20,000. To put it simply, your insurance policy has to insure you against loss in accident where you are determined to be at-fault for a minimum of:
- $25,000 for bodily injury or death of one person in any one accident
- $50,000 for bodily injury or death of two or more people in any one accident (with a $25,000 per person limit)
- $20,000 for injury to or destruction of property of others in an accident
Illinois Certificate of Financial Responsibility (SR-22)
An SR-22 is a certification of proof of Financial Responsibility issued by your insurance company and provided to the Illinois Secretary of State. It serves as proof that you have purchased liability insurance. You may require an SR-22 if the following circumstances apply to you:
- You’ve been convicted of 3 or more mandatory insurance violations
- You’ve been suspended under the Safety Responsibility Law because of an uninsured accident
- You’ve received a DUI or DWI
Resources for Illinois Drivers
- For general information from the Illinois Secretary of State, click here
- For more information on mandatory insurance minimums, click here
- For information about the Illinois DMV, click here
How Do I Get Illinois Auto Insurance?
Accurate Auto Insurance offers online auto insurance quotes and SR-22 insurance for Illinois residents! Count on Accurate for your Illinois auto insurance needs whether you live in Chicago, Aurora, Rockford, Joliet, Naperville, Springfield, Peoria, Elgin, and more. Contact an Accurate Auto customer service representative today at (708) 599-4900 or enter your zip code above to get started. We’ll be back to you in minutes with a cheap Illinois auto insurance quote. You can count on Accurate!